Paul Walker and his company Tangent Expeditions are the world’s leading organiser of remote location logistics, equipment provision and safety guide support for mountain, science and exploration activities in east and northeast Greenland.
Please contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on how we can assist your project and reduce your costs.
Excellent references available for our numerous large scale former projects.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS (USPs):
- 30 years' experience in east and northeast Greenland
- 300 expedition projects and camps conceived, organised, supported and guided
- Highly qualified staff, all trained and working full time as Mountain Guides & Rangers in the outdoor industry and with vast Arctic and Antarctic base experience
- All staff firearms trained
- All staff with First Aid and Mountain First Aid qualifications, many with additional Advanced Medical qualifications
- Qualified doctors available if required
- Excellent references and superb client feedback
- World leaders in arctic training for Expedition Guides and Polar Training courses
- Permanent presence and arctic base at Constable Point (accommodation, workshop, staff, equipment, long term storage facility)
- Background in logistics, support and guiding for military, government, TV, film, youth, science, celebrity and high net worth clients demanding the highest levels of service, equipment and attention to detail. This experience now being transferred to the exploration and mining sector
- "Immediate Response” communications where we aim to respond to all emails and queries within 24 hours
- 30 years experience working with all Greenland logistics suppliers (Air Greenland charter, Air Iceland charter, Norlandair charter, Royal Arctic Line, airports authority, permits authority, local Greenlander liaison and support facilitation)
- Experienced project contract handling
- Extensive list of World Firsts in mountaineering, science and exploration in arctic Greenland
- Highest levels of quality equipment
- “Honesty and clarity” ethos, providing clear information and accurate appraisals on costs and planning matters
- "Charter Promise", to always provide the most cost effective solution available (never governed by commission or margin)
- Operate a fleet of eight snowmobiles for cost effective movement of fuel and heavy equipment during late winter, vastly reducing aircraft and helicopter charter costs during the field season
- Operate three RIB/SIB boats for summer access and transportation of field staff, fuel and equipment between locations, camps and airstrips